With March approaching quickly and the looming prospect of my visa not being extended, my next best option is marriage.
New York is full of men, so I am doing my best to narrow potential husbands into categories.
1. Professional athlete- I like beer and sports, so why not combine the two?
2. Chef/Cook/Food critic. I love food and living with someone who cooks for a living/gets paid to eat for a living would be a dream (I would then also need to have an affair with a personal trainer at some point).
3. A movie star. It’s New York and I work for CHANEL so this would be completing the dream.
4. A total stranger in fancy dress. He’s reading, enjoying the sun and wearing a vintage sailor uniform. Enough said.
5. Someone with the last name ‘Martini’… Maxine Martini. I could live pool side for the rest of my life.